Saturday, April 24, 2010

on our way!!!

Ok friends!

I am totally tired from the high level energy and anxiety and whirlwind prep that the past few days have been, but we're finally on our way to NUNAVIK! After a mutual mad dash to the airport, Natasha and I met up at security and made our way on to our flight to Montreal, met up with our colleague and organizational genius Lisa, and are one sleep away from the North.

I'm pretty well knackered - and I'm going to make the most of having my own hotel room, and watch a little bad television until I pass out. So far, the adventure is AMAZING!

hahahahahha!

Seriously though, it is amazing to be included in this adventure, and the more I find out about it the more I am delighted and excited to be doing this.

More tomorrow - when we actually get to Inukjuak!

Zowee!

Northbound nerd out.

1 comment: